The initiative will nurture collaboration through decentralised training, peer-to-peer support and knowledge exchange.
Who are we?
Sudan Crisis Coordination Unit
Improve the coordination of the humanitarian response in relation to the crisis in Sudan
Identify gaps in the humanitarian response and enhance current efforts
Building relationships and partnerships to drive the localisation of humanitarian response in Sudan, and the wider humanitarian system
Generate learning and best practices and share them with diaspora communities and the wider humanitarian sector
- Developing and disseminating briefing papers, analysis, and recommendations on the crisis
- Facilitating dialogue and collaboration among various groups and networks through online and offline meetings and events
- Advocating for the rights and needs of the affected populations and promoting their participation and representation in decision-making processes
- Advising and directing funders to support the most urgent and strategic interventions
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact and effectiveness of the coordinated response
Develop a secretariat and advisory group